Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday Morning Coming Down



1. What do you add to your coffee? Milk 

2. What are you reading now? 
The Christmas Cookie Club by Ann Pearlman

3. Do you own a gun? not personally

4. Are you registered to vote? yes

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? no

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I don't think about hot dogs.

7. Favorite Christmas Song? O Holy Night

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee

9. Can you do push ups? Nope, I couldn't even do those when I was younger.

10. What was the name of your first boyfriend/girlfriend? I can't remember

11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelery? My eternity ring

12. Favorite hobby? Reading

13. Do you work with people who idolize you? No

14. Do you have ADD? No

15. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself? I'm overweight

16. What’s your Middle name? Not telling

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. Why am I doing this? I need to get those cards done. Its good to be home.

18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday. I didn't personally buy anything...we had breakfast at the hotel then a late lunch at Chili's in the airport...we were on an expense account...Honey Bear bought cough drops at a news stand.

19. Name 3 beverages you regularly drink. Coffee, Water, Diet Pepsi

20. Current worry right now? Honey Bear's cold....getting those cards in the mail...cleaning the kitchen...not really worried, though.

21. What side do you dress to? I'm not sure I understand this question...do you mean which leg I put in my pants first? Which arm I put in my shirt first? My right I suppose.

22. Favorite place to be? Home

23. How did you bring in the New Year? I think we had a quiet evening at home..most likely we went to bed before midnight...then on New Year's Morning, we had Mimosas for breakfast and wished each other a Happy Year...then I began a new journal and wrote about my goals for the coming year.

24. Where would you like to go? I would like to see my son before he is deployed but that isn't happening....I have always thought I would like to go to Ireland where my roots are and I'd like to take an Alaskan Cruise.

25. Name three people who will see today. Honey Bear....not seeing anyone else.

25. Name three people who will see today.

4 comments:

  1. Awwwwwww, yes, I do have to agree with you there...HOME. There is no place like home. And some day, I'd love for you to photograph your eternity ring. I don't believe I've heard of this item. I bet it's beautiful. I know I love the name of the ring. What's the Christmas Cookie Club about?

    Wish I'd known you were so close...in Houston, for the day. It only takes about 3 hours for me to drive there to the airport....which one, hobby or Bush airport? We could've met a few minutes while you were waiting for your flight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your answers and getting to know you a little better.

    Home is my favorite place to be, too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. O Holy Night has always been my very favourite Christmas song as well:-) I so enjoyed reading your answers, I find we learn so much more about a person with surveys like these. Did you get your cards out yet? I need to go mail some parcels but we're in the middle of a terrible snowstorm and don't think I want to be out on those roads!! lol Between the snow and the high winds, it's miserable out there. xoxo

    ReplyDelete