Friday, December 10, 2010

TGIF

Good Friday morning to you. Its 36 degrees here this morning..a little warmer and we are supposed to reach 50...if I were to be home this afternoon, I could go ahead and put up the outside lights...Our club party last night was fun...I got a box of paper craft supplies and a gift card to Michaels from under the Christmas tree in our dirty Santa game...we had installation of officers for 2011 and the outgoing President gave us all a patchwork stocking she had made and stuffed with candy...my friend, Rene gave me the Willow Tree Friendship figurine....it was a late night and I feel like going back to bed but must get ready for my trip later.
Recently, I saw Santa..he was incognito except for his red hat....a nice gentlemen who has been the main attraction at functions for the past 20 years.
And I saw Rudolph when I was in Blue Ridge.


I think I accomplished much this week...my tree is up and most of the ornaments attached...I baked my fruitcakes....decorated the mantle and the table...placed the Nativity in the foyer...printed out some addresses for the cards...and wrapped some more presents as well as shipped packages and tidied the house...oh and the laundry is all done.
I hope you have a wonderful day.
Mama Bear

6 comments:

  1. Wow...you have been busy! Time to have a cup of tea, pick up a good magazine and Relax!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good time at the party! AND you are a busy lady.. I did not do much today.. Just a little laundry...... I need to write some cards tomorrow..... I am so far behind now I wonder if I should just take a nap instead.....

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've had a busy week! But I am sure it feels get to get all those things done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lucky you are to have seen Santa and Rudolph:-) You certainly have been busy but isn't it all worth it when you can sit down and admire everything you've done...hope you show us a picture of your Christmas tree!! Love your Christmas decor on here. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Getting everything ready, it is enjoyable though. You have your feet going in the right direction and sounds like you are enjoying the season.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a fun time and that you are well on your way in your Christmas preperations! My 3-year old grandson, Noah, called me Saturday to say the he saw Santa at the store and that Santa would be coming to his house. He was so excited and it was so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete