Monday, March 28, 2011

Meet Me On Monday



Welcome to the 40th edition of 
"Meet Me On Monday!"
Java says:
Question #2 (Do you scrapbook) compliments of Helen at
A Crafty kind of Truffle   Thanks Helen!!!

If you have a question suggestion please email me at: nevergrowingold@hotmail.com and if I use your question I will give you a shout out!  

 Here are her questions for this week along with my answers:

1.  Crunchy or soft tacos? 
Actually, I like both...Honey Bear prefers Taco Salad so that is what we have....just Friday night, this was on the menu and there are leftovers, yum!
2.  Do you scrapbook? 
Yes, I do....for years, I bought supplies and never made a page...making genealogy scrapbooks for my "grands" was on my to-do list every January...then one day, my Daughter saw me buying supplies and said maybe I could work on her children's scrapbooks...she gave me all the supplies she had, along with her pictures and the few pages she had done...since she worked full time, she found it hard to find time to do it...So it began....I've not caught up on their story yet, but this past year, I made the genealogy scrapbooks for my siblings, myself and both of my children....I love gathering the elements, the photos and sitting down to create.
3.  Do you take any daily medications? 
This is kind of personal but I don't mind answering....I have had hypertension since age 25 and currently, I take two tablets for it in the morning...I have Meinere's Disease which is an inner ear disorder effecting balance, and I take a tablet at bedtime for this.....In addition, I take lots of vitamins: multi, C, D3, and a Baby Aspirin.....I also have Asthma and use a maintenance inhaler daily.
4.  What is your favorite sound? 
I love the sound of wind chimes and water...that is why there are so many chimes outside the doors of our home and why there is a small fountain/pond in front and a larger one in back.
5.  Where were you born?
I was born in Bremen, Georgia, in a clinic which the doctor had in the basement of his home.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, we have something else in common! I have two outside fountains, and three wind chimes! After all of this taco talk, I'm about ready to make some...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windchimes!!! I forgot those....yes, one of my favorite sounds too.

    In regards to your question...yes, macro is just that. On mondays, you post a photo of ANY macro [or closeup as the rules state] and link it.

    Happy day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My scrapbooking has followed a similar path -- I keep hitting sales and getting all kinds of "stuff" for Christmas and birthdays, but I have only made one when my middle son graduated from high school six years ago. I think one I get going I'll get caught up in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wind chimes can sound so pretty! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete