Friday, April 20, 2012

Funny Friday


Happy Friday every bear....
Wil here...
We've been having some cooler
weather...Mama says its
Blackberry Winter..
which happens when Blackberries are blooming...
************************
Mama found my sweaters recently....they'd
been hiding for ages..there was one for
Halloween and one for Valentine's Day
and this one which I suppose is
a sort of Easter/Spring one
Since I am a male bear
confident in my masculinity(whatever
that is-Mama's words, not mine), its
alright for me to wear Pink....
Have a wonderful Funny Friday
every bear....
Wil

5 comments:

  1. Hi Wil,

    I love all your sweaters. I don't think that pink can't be a boys color. Your sweater has all the spring colors, white, yellow, BLUE and green...you look fav.

    Hugs ♥
    Prudence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice sweater, Wil. The color pink is very becoming on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of Course you can wear pink Real manly bears don't worry about such silly things as pink. My two mancat brothers have a pink room!

    You look very handsome in your pink sweater.

    Hugs
    Sissy Sweet Pea & Blossom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wil, any sweater that is warm is a good sweater. Doesn't matter about the colour. I bet at camp we will get dirty in 5 minutes any way and we will both have brown sweaters. Ha Ha.
    HUgs Wilbur.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you look very handsome in pink.

    ReplyDelete