Monday, April 9, 2012

Meet Me On Monday

It seems Java has announced the return of 
hosting MMOM on Monday
April 16th.
We've enjoyed doing the Monday
meet and greet with Heather in Java's absence....
Henceforth, it will be called:


This week's questions:
1. Which three words would describe you best? 
Easy-going, Loving, Calm

2. Describe your favorite place in the whole world.
I love visiting Charleston's historic district...I'm not sure I would want to live there, but about every 3-4 years, I get a hankering to return...I enjoy the gardens, the courtyards, the side porches and fences......I think its the history that makes it special to me...I've always loved American history.

3. Sunsets, Sunrises or Full Moons?
Sunsets....I never want to get up early enough to see a sunrise....full moons: well, they do effect ones mood...

4. If you were to get reincarnated what or who would you want to come back as?
This is a tough question....definitely a female and preferably one with similar values..

And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!
What is your favorite jelly bean flavor? I always enjoy the red ones whether they're cherry or red hot flavored....I tend to eat my least favorites first and save the red ones until last....I do the same with M&Ms.

Be sure and stop by Heather's place at Acting Balanced so you can read her answers and visit other blog hoppers for this Monday event.

7 comments:

  1. I love Green Apple jelly beans, the pink ones (whatever they are) and the red cherry ones... I don't like licorice or mint flavored ones...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Charleston, too, and would enjoy going back there to visit...it's been years!! And while red's not necessarily my favorite color/flavor jellybean, I do start with my least favorite and save the best for last!! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same about Charleston.

    I like orange and yellow jelly beans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like green mint jelly beans. I work on the peninsula in Charleston and everyday, I am amazed by its beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love black and orange jelly beans! I love Charleston, too. We've been twice, and I'd love to go back again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not a big jelly bean fan. If I eat them they have to be the jelly belly ones that are popcorn flavored.

    ReplyDelete