Monday, August 6, 2012

Monday Quiz About Me



1. Where do you go to get your news? Papa Bear...he reads the news on line and passes it on to me.

2. What Olympic level skill do you have (e.g. One could be a world-class paper clip bender)? tough question......I'm not sure I'm that skilled at anything.....If you asked my Daughter, she'd say 'folding fitted sheets' although its harder now that the elastic goes all the way around.

3. If I say the word, 'intellectual,' what do you think? Someone who has a masters degree but can discourse on a wide variety of subjects as well.

4. Who in your family do you look the most like? My Mother, although I inherited my metabolism and health problems from my Dad. My Mother was 5'3 and never weighed more than 120. She had loads of energy and was very efficient. I do look more like her in the facial features and inherited her thick hair. Also, I have a disposition like hers. 

And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!


What is your favorite Olympic event?


Thanks to Heather for sponsoring this Monday Meet and Greet.

8 comments:

  1. I prefer the Winter Olympics because I love figure skating. I occasionally watch gymnastics during the Summer Olympics.

    Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite event of Summer Olympics is ladies gymnastics, which I watched.

    You're good at folding fitted sheets? I detest folding those things! I end up sort of "rolling" them :)

    Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy gymnastics, and swimming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite Olympic event is curling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy gymnastics, but I haven't watched any events this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm kind of a blend of my parents. I look most like my brother.

    Gymnastics is my favorite summer Olympics sport.

    You had mentioned once wanting to see my craft room. I have a few photos of it in a post of a house tour here:
    http://barbarah.wordpress.com/2012/07/31/house-tour/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gymnastics are my favorite! And ice skating in the winter. Want to teach me how to fold a fitted sheet? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Popping in on the Monday hop. Fav event? Gymnastics

    thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete