Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Good Grief, Its Wednesday Hodge Podge



1. It's a brand new month...share one thing you're looking forward to in October.
Vacation in the mountains
2.  Is chivalry dead?  Explain. 
Sometimes I think so...
I loved reading Joyce's answer....
3.  On October 2, 1950 the Peanuts comic strip made its debut.  Which character is your favorite?  Which character is most like you?  (Charlie Brown, Lucy, Linus, Shroeder, Snoopy, Woodstock, or Pig Pen)  If you need a description click here .
Charlie Brown....he just wants to be liked4.  What's something you're competitive about? 
I'm not a very competitive person, even when playing games
5. October is National Popcorn Popping Month...are you a fan?  How do you like your popcorn?'
No, I'm not a very big fan of popcorn, I'll eat a little whenever we go to the movies....Honey Bear used to eat it every day for lunch....I do like Caramel Corn
6.  When did you first realize the world is small? 
I don't think it is
7.  In terms of architecture, what's the most beautiful building you've seen up close and in person?
I couldn't really say....I'm not a fan of  elaborate structures...I'm drawn more to houses and churches from other eras.
8.  Insert your own random thought here.
Had a lovely time with the Princess yesterday....she is growing up quickly now, next Tuesday she'll be 12 and they will be in Disney World for her Birthday...she showed me how do a photo collage in power point, see the new header...we didn't get much creating done in the studio but it was lovely to spend time with her and just catch up. She helped me clean up the kitchen after dinner before we drove her home.

Stop by and visit Joyce. We thank her for coming up with such thought provoking questions each week.

14 comments:

  1. Your new header is very pretty. Vacation in the mountains sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love carmel corn too and don't get as often as just plain popcorn. Enjoy your time in the mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new fall look :) - I like lightly salted popcorn, and have had it for lunch for the past 2 days - not very healthy I know, but it's been quick and easy and just filled the gap in a busy day! So glad you enjoyed your time with your little Princess - you've given me an idea to try on Power Point! Enjoy your vacation in the mountains!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I will be making popcorn tonite to snack on while watching the debate. Your header is pretty...my daughter is my go-to person for all things technical and we have fun laughing at me : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new header. Aren't young people amazing with technology?

    A trip to the mountains sounds so good...

    Finally, another non-competitive person besides me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your header - I am hosting a fall photo link up next Thursday because I just love looking at fall color pictures :) I agree, I liked Joyce's answer for #2 as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey the love of caramel corn is a good thing! (Well maybe a bad thing, but all things in moderation are good) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have no doubt that you're very much looking forward to your vacation in the mountains this month, it will be so beautiful!! I enjoyed reading your answers to the questions...my favourite Peanut character has always been Snoopy! lol I could live on popcorn (tons of butter) but I limit myself to once a week! lol I like some of the elaborate buildings but like you I'm more attracted to simpler houses and churches. Hard to believe the Princess will be 12 already! Glad you get to spend time with her:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoyed reading all of your answers. Hope your having a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't think of a better place to enjoy and make memories for a 12th birthday than Disney World!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like Linus best. :-) I also like White Cheddar Popcorn.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like your new header! What a great skill to have and even better to have had your granddaughter teach you!
    I too love old houses and churches from a different era. Fascinating to think about the lives that have gone on inside of them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. We are also looking forward to a vacation in the mountains! We leave Tuesday for two weeks!

    Have fun!

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete