Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Volume 208------Loving the Hodge Podge



1. Have you ever written a love letter? Have you written one recently? Had one written to you? Did you keep it?
Yes, Yes and Yes......I still have all of the letters Honey Bear and I wrote to each other before we married.

2. What's a movie that ends in a way you especially love?
Oh my goodness there are so many.......Sleepless in Seattle, Pretty Woman, You've Got Mail, Must Love Dogs........

3. Something that makes your heart sing? And for those of you who are parents, I mean something besides your children that makes your heart sing?
Roses when I wake up in the morning. Yesterday was our anniversary and there they were beside the coffee when I came in to the kitchen.

4. What's the last event you had to attend, phone call you had to make, routine task you needed to complete, or meal you had to prepare, that you did do, but only half-heartedly?
Nothing comes to mind.......I try to do my best at whatever I do.

5. Tuna fish salad-yay or blech? If you said yay, how do you like your tuna salad prepared? Hey, this is the Hodgepodge, right?
Yay to Tuna however one prepares it. I usually eat mine straight from the envelope but in Tuna Salad I add boiled egg, pickle relish (I like dill) and mayo....I'll add onions and olives if my daughter isn't going to eat any.

6. What's something you 'know by heart'?
Well lots of songs....and Bible verses......The Pledge of Allegiance....I used to know a few poems but parts escape me now.

7. In the spirit of Valentine's Day, what two or three word phrase would you write on a conversation heart for someone you love? That someone could be a spouse, child, parent, cousin, bestie...anyone at all whom you love.
Love You

Two things I love about Valentine's Day: the color red....and Heart shape anything.

Thanks and Credits go to Joyce here.

2 comments:

  1. Yes the movie list is endless.....
    Happy Anniversary! Pledge of Allegiance is a great answer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last week was so busy I am just now getting around to comment on blogs. Belated happy anniversary!

    We kept all our love letters but I am not sure whether they are in the attic or in a trunk in the shed - when it gets warmer I want to go find them and keep them in a better place.

    ReplyDelete