Saturday, January 23, 2016

Saturday Scribbles

 Just a quick post to tell you I've been really busy the last week or so
And then yesterday we got snow....
Today, I've been working on some
scrapbook pages for the county
organization I belong to, these pages
were really supposed to be done by Daughter...
you see after someone serves as President for
two years, they serve as Parliamentarian
for two years and during that time, they
also are responsible for the scrapbook,
recording the events of the club.....
Scrap booking isn't really her thing, so I told
her I would do it and then I'll
work on my two years beginning in January
2016.
Got a pot of potato soup going for dinner...
I need to visit you and see what you've been doing....



5 comments:

  1. Hope that the weather is not too bad there.

    Scrapbooking isn't my thing either. Your daughter is lucky to have you.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was sweet of you to help your daughter out. Soup sounds yummy and the snow is so pretty. Stay safe and warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got 4" of snow last Wed. and were supposed to get 4 more last Sat., but thankfully only got an inch or so that time. How nice of you to help out your daughter in that way. I am hoping to get some scrapbooking done this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping the weather is better for you now. Awe...I never got into scrapbooking. Probably a good thing though cause my man would say, Oh Cindy, like you need one more thing to do! Ha! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete